2011年10月17日

Still to come ! !!

Things are going.. Hum.. Just fine for now. Don't seem to have some excitements in these days. How so? I don't suppose to focus on my school stuff. Although I am trying to expend my circle which i did. I am now have a church circle and a few other friends from kitty circle. I'm still NOT fulfill. =\ I don't know why is this happening. I can't focus the things I do in the momment. It's somehow I stuck in a weird dimension. Something is not right! But I don't know what's wrong with what I am doing - expending my freaking circle. Of course it stopped in these 2-3 weeks. Because of school? I think, think its what margret said a few days ago that shocked me. Hardly! I shown her a few pictures from my Facebook. It has Nicole and Sophia. Now I can't think of what margret said that shocked me. =| was she say: " the girls you shown me has 氣質." Or, "Did you contact her[nicole] these days?" I lie to margret that I "did" contact her, but I did say I still dont know her well. Sigh..

沒有留言: