I joined Lipdub student organization a few weeks ago. I didn't know it was such a big deal. My friend viv asked me if I like to help out on graphic design, and of course I said, " yes whatever." I didn't care much because I was talking to a friend. Then I was thinking If I am doing for school, I can somehow put it on my resume. However, I did not realize things are going more complicated and out of hands in here. As I was heard and saw on the text msg, viv told Mary was planning to leave the group who is the leader of the group. If she leaves the group, viv, Christine, and Vicky will also leave the group. They are the three main people in the creative department, which it will create a huge impact in lipdub. The reason the three don't want to stay is Alina would lead the group. It would be a horrible idea because Alina wont listen to anyone and steal others ideas. Then when the day got close to the meeting day, Aug 22, Mary, and rest of her friends sent out a letter saying that.
The reasons and issues why they want to leave.
沒有留言:
張貼留言