Well, these days to busier than usual. I'm very surprised for myself that I survive for the first half of this two weeks.
Starting with iat343 animation portfolio 3. Although prof let us to use playblast in Maya. This plug in will render Maya screen shot in stead of Batch render, which it's another plug in software that render final render images. The reason he let us, because Maya had to render each particles and it takes alot longer than just 3D model. But still, It took a lot longer. Each image took about one minute and five-teen seconds. It was worth since the quality of the animation is so much better than my previous works.
Then there is animation final exam. Be honest, I wasn't prepare at all. I was going in there without cheat sheet. I only read the textbook and didn't take any notes. It was believing myself that I have the knowledge to do it. Sounds stupid but, that was my plan. A few weeks pasted, Of course I was so close to pass that stupid exam. Ryan got the highest score. Michael 70% and Wilson 60%. Oh well, what the heck do I care about the exam that I didn't even study.
FPA journal came next. That course is hard. If you don't hear or recognize what, and how sound form. You are doom right away. I know I probably have better chance getting a higher grade because my good hearing. It doesn't mean that I can do a good job in IAT380 or FPA147. Both are electric music. They are hard in some ways, but it's fun when u making a sound project. Most SIAT projects are based on visualization. IAT380 / FPA147 are about hearing. Fun part is I was exporting new context. It was worth to take, but one needs to spend time for export new experience.
Chemistry assignment was different. Different than anything I did in SIAT faculty. Of course it's a science course. I shouldn't compare two. I was regret doing that course. That course is harsh. One way or the other, I did my best on exams and assignment, but it wasn't good enough. I didn't make any friends in that class. It was mostly individual stuff. It's hard to make new friends if I am not willing to ask others questions. I was fighting alone in that class. It's a horrible experience.
Before the Chem exam, I was doing animation the whole day. Imagine taking a week's work and fit into a few days. It's stupid and I had to do it for my team. It is my responsible to finish that character. The day before my chem exam. It spent all day doing some finish touch on the physical appearance, adding some skeleton, and animation. Things happen in between of course. The scale of the environment and the character was the main problem. Especially when I discovered that my character couldn't import into the room on Window, but Mac can. That was really mess up. Surprisedly, Wilson took along my last part which was animation the character. He let me study chem, but for exchange, I had to quickly taught him what to do. I left before 12am that day, and I found they finished off around 1 AM. It isn't too bad. I went in chem exam room. I suffered alot and I got out. I remembered I felt refreshing and very happy for myself. "I finally finished chem. awesome!"
In the next day, my animation team went for the 1% mark presentation. We were very surprised that a few of the team did a great great great job on the animation. There was one team did a short fighting scene in Greek place. A knight attacking a Orc. THAT WAS SOME SHIT. The second one that was remarkable is the crab animation. The sea reflection, the crabs and the turtle were looking nicely, because they did a great job on the animation movement for the characters. Then we took the third place. Our quality of the work shown off how awesome we are. During our presentation, strangely that the professor's attention was on the character and not the cubic robot. Because the cubic robot was done nicely, and I felt that I didn't really finish my character. Professor mentioned that he likes the character, but there are still a few minor things I need to work on, such as the body muscles, the texture and so on. viv was there. He asked his favour student IAT800 class student, viv for suggestion. That was some moment too. Vivian said that I did a great job on character since there isn't alot of ppl who put hard work on character in my class. haha! pwn!
Soon or later viv and yam were asking for help for their own project. It was about making a game software. Because I wasted so much time in the spring semester, I quickly said yes. While I constantly typed out new ideas on the google doc. viv asked me for another help. That was for Lipdub organization. Lipdub was totally a different story. I will type it on the next story. For now, the game idea was sort of developed in the moment. There a few solid idea, however, the overall structure is still changeable. It is based on time shifting and levelling up from town to town.
In viv and yam conversation, there is a short and quick talk about me. They were talking about that they haven't talk to me for a long time. They were a bit miss my charm. I know It's really weird that I am saying that I am charming, but that was in their conversation. Although I was also in the chat, I was busy explaining the ideal structure of the game. Also, they added that they were wondering why I am not somewhat attract to them as girls.
mmm ... I kinda know why in the sense that I can't chat normally when I am talking to a girl that I in love with. For other girls, I can be as nice as I want and as charming as I like to.
沒有留言:
張貼留言