2011年10月18日

Still to come 2

Since I got bored on the bus, I guess I can list out what I met in this short months.
The first thought of being more open idea is right before Alex took us out to KTV. There are Alex, terry, Ryan, douglas, and me. Alex brought two girls with us. Sara and hum.. I can't remember her name. All I can remember are some detail things about her. She is single cuz she just broke up with a guy from UVic. The guy's friends think she is annoy and being princess. I heard from Isaac that she is crazy enough to ask his ex bf to pick up her at the ferry during night time in a sudden cuz she felt likes to. She is vegetarian and she seriously can't eat alot. Oh! She is freaking skinny. She has a bamboo arms. Probably that's everything. But right after we left KTV. Alex asked that bamboo girl who she likes, and she, of course, said Ryan had more chance. The only thing Ryan ruined is he didn't speak enough. The funny thing is inviting girls to our event was Ryan's idea. Sigh... Of course I won't have the slight chance cuz I am not good looking enough. I think Ryan even said he didn't know what to talk. For us boys, we didn't talk much in the sushi place either.
What the hack, I dont care much of not getting a girl. I think I am more interesting getting know more people. However, I like to know more girls than guys. That's the thing, it will be a stupid idea knowing more guys than girls when myself is a guy.
I know I didn't introduce Margaret, or Rebecca. I know these girls from Kitty. I can talk about Rebecca first, as she had more interesting story. There was a day I got some weird text message from Kitty's number. It said if I like to date her. First thing I thought is.." are you serious? You are not pretty or intertesting me enough." I was thinking it was kitty who somehow had the idea of saying weird things which is possible, cuz she is nuts. I just being cold and responses some passive thinking. Right after I said things, I just annoy her text message. How the world. I know that was Rebecca who were sending out weird text messages to people. Five of kitty's boy friends got the text, including Douglas. After school started, Kitty explained the situtation, which I almost forgot. Serious! That show I don't seriously dont care a thing from you! Finally, the night after we had the conversation, Kitty introduced me Rebecca who had the Douglas personality of being weird.

Class!!! To be continue

沒有留言: