and probably no one is actually reading these craps, but myself.
Anyways...
我前天跑回去讀我high school 畢業到近日的blog. 感覺說U講的很沒有錯.
當20年後的我回來看這blog時, 會覺得說我當時實在是太depress,
而覺得說high school graduation是件很沙小的事. 雖然沒過20年, 我還是覺得說當時是有點誇張.
當然拉, 一場又一場的經歷卻真的像演戲般. 一幕又一幕的閃過.
不得不說我在看得時, 哭笑不得, 有時傻眼, 也有讀到一連串的白癡想法.
必如我當時寫下的verity的事情...覺得我當時真的很傻. 傻到有點看不太下去.
當時我們的MSN對話我讀了一遍. 再比對當時我把他約出來的話相較比.
天阿, 理所當然的想她一定堪尬到不行了. 當時在camping和msn對話是如此的順.
而無意間的"傻念頭"打退了唯一嬌....hmm...(想不到一個適當的形容詞)
我想大概可以說 -- 打退我唯一知道有迷人的聲音女人.
也當然的沖昏了頭, 胡言亂語的嚇壞對方...
不是說些有的沒的, 而是語言上一點都沒有一個女人想要聽的話.
oh! And -
那時dine out with AL Verity nicole summer and so on 的 church camp的人的紀錄.
當時U說妮可說我講話很像robot. 我回想我那時剛讀我和妮可conversation.
冏, 還真的勒...講話超無聊...= = 我知道我當時打字一定是瘋了= =
當時U說妮可說我講話很像robot. 我回想我那時剛讀我和妮可conversation.
冏, 還真的勒...講話超無聊...= = 我知道我當時打字一定是瘋了= =
超亂來的就打上去. 不是說沒想清楚就打上去. 相反的是想太太太太太太多了才打上去.
想到我爸跟我在MSN上講話一樣...講也是那幾句話. 那幾個問話. 問一回一 實在是... saddest!
一直到現在, 我想我大概有...2年多沒跟妮可對話了吧...?!
還當時記得Raymond和我在IAT334課堂中的對話...他沒有錯.
“any girl you like?"
"ya...there is one in McGill"
"oh?"
"give me a sec" (opened up fb)
"ah! does she has a sister?"
"erhmm..ya..." ( dont ask me how)
"oh shit...i know her bf."
"seriously?! hmm okay"
"she(nicole) is okay lo"
"erhmm..mm..you know, once you in love at some1...bleh bleh"
"did you make any progess"
"no but i just look at her on MSN'
"stalker?!"
"erhm.....no-not...sigh"
"...."
"........"
"dude, just talk to her or something"
"i know! i know! but.."
"but, you know - there are plenty of girls out there"
"hmm"
不確定order是怎樣, 不過他是這樣問答差不多是這樣沒有錯.
只能說 I did stalk her...but I have my reason...
it's probably a bad reason to anyone except me. =/
tell me right after this...
it's probably a bad reason to anyone except me. =/
tell me right after this...
我剛不是說我已經有兩年多沒跟妮可msn了.
well, 除了有一次我很突然的說...
==================================================
白癡: nice photo XD
她: lol
她: thank you白癡: XD
她: how r u?
白癡: hmm....ok la...你勒?
她 i'm okay tooo
白癡: LOL...很久不見 你要畢業了嗎??
她: next year
她: yoou?
白癡: 還蠻快的白癡: 我也差不多一年吧...LOL..
她: yupyupp
她: do you like ur major?
白癡: 你有邊工作邊讀書嗎?
白癡: 哈~問的好....還好拉..
白癡: 怎麼?你有想要換你major?
她: no...i'm almost done
她: i'll just finish it
她: lol
她: no i'm not workin
白癡: aww...
白癡: 你有打算在東部找工作嗎?
白癡: or find job in BC???
她: maybe in bc or asia
白癡: 喔~
她: you??
白癡: 哈 就在BC吧...
白癡: 做到有些經驗 在出國邊工作邊玩吧 XD
她: hahah
她: i see i see
她: what are u studying again?
她: media design
白癡: 哈...你猜阿
她: i forgot...
她: something design
白癡: hhaha......media/design LO
白癡: 你不素architecture.....大四有很難嗎?
她: so i was right!!!
她: =P
她: umm architecture's ok
她: kinda tiring sometimes
白癡: 哈~我朋友在mcGill讀architecture讀一半 而已...
白癡: 不是因為architecture難...
白癡: 因為那邊太冷了...LOL
她: lol
她: it is cold ...
她: ><
她: i'm gonna sleep now
她: i'll t2ul k
白癡: okokok!..LOL..
白癡: talk to you sometime ba..
白癡: i have midterm these days..LOL..
白癡: nite la
她: night (S)
==================================================
and of course I lie. 我之後再也沒有跟他連絡了.
我知道我英文太爛了compare to anyone else who probably live in Vancouver for just five years
and has awesome English skills.
所以我當時只好打中文.
現在又讀了一次這conversation. Yes, I was dumb as hell. I hate it. I hate that I cant
believe what I said. I know I tried not to be crazy enough to think much. I just spilt out what I had in mind. And she didn't bother to response or start any
conversation, which mean she is not interested at me.
Oops- off topic and it's almost 2AM now.
我要說得reason是..我每一次都想太多. 每次沖昏頭都是跟非常喜歡的女生講話.
實在很沒有勇氣再繼續跟妮可聊. 也當然之後就不了了之到現在...
Like same thing happened to Amy Wu. = ="
That was a bad experience. I know I didn't like her as much as 妮可, but
super surprisingly she knew that I liked her and I knew how. She actually asked
her best friend in Big Head Jessie, about our conversation. And Jessie asked bocaj
if he knows this person(me). Then Amy knew after all that I was chasing her,
but I didn't make much of attempts later on. I thought she probably
got the sense that I must had other things in mind, so she started our last conversation.
She asked me on MSN about how to make Head/Foot on Microsoft Doc. I didn't say much
because I was in a lecture and the other real reason was I did not know how, seriously!
It's probably that I did not say much or continuously helping her to solve this problem.
Nevertheless, I was not surprised that she never gone on-line again.
Funny thing was bocaj said, dude, she is one good girl who watch japanese drama which
you like and constantly work/school everyday. I thought so too but somehow I shift my
attention and dealt with projects. (<-bullshit!) I checked on Amy's Facebook and
found that she went to clubbing and had hmmm weird makeup (sorry). It's
not like ugly or something, but it just didn't fit her. She is better off not having heavy
makeup. And I thought it was probably the reason not many boys chase her (reference from
jessie and bocaj heard it), not the fact she was not pretty, her friends brought her to the clubs.
More surprisingly, I met her recently, like May or June.
I don't know if she recognized me, but I was sure that was her.
What I meant was, she was not even had makeup on. She made herself looked bad as an old old lady.
I was shocked that why the hell she wanted to make herself look this badly. I felt sorry for her, and
most likely or partial is my fault too. I don't know how to express this now and felt sorry that I just...
just lost feeling of her... ... ... ... .
我知道我打太多爛英文了...但沒辦法...有時候我想法不是express in Chinese. 恩..我在這呆太久了.
我知道這篇是looking back...
但我又要shift我的focus...= ="
剛剛講到Amy改變很大...現在又要回頭講妮可 Orz
這段可以跳過, if you like ...
妮可是有變...變化可說大or小.
大是說她會裝扮自己. 小是說她很有氣質.
我跑到之前幾年的blog. 發現我有放她剛畢業跟Andy, Cindy拍的照片.
(wow dude, you even know her friends. you are a horrible horrible person.)
她當時沒什麼化裝(一樣可愛) 穿的很樸素. 感覺單純及了.
現在的她, 不但照片上的她散發出正妹的氣質, 現在又非常也女人味.
(右邊是她best sis, Grace. (你沒救了))
hmm..當然我男生是難以抗拒.......事業線, 實話實說.

連我都不得不說有差. 有點覺得在看不同的人. 但不僅如此, 整個跟他好久很久以前的照片相較比...
just wow me ..this is a freaking WOW MOMENT!!
*現在已經2:30...冏 再拖下下...
講些別的事好了...
一直想要講...但覺得那都是心理作用...
所以很北懶不想講...但憋在心理很不爽快...
stalker心得:
這兩年來我一直很好奇兩件事...well it's like more than 2 things.
就她換照片是隨心所欲嗎?還是....因為我換照片. (WTF right?)
我這幾年也只換了好像兩張MSN照片吧.
而妮可換照片的時間都相較差不多, 雖然有次隔幾天又換了...
不過還是很讓我好奇...心理作用吧...= =
我換iphone過後的的兩三個月後, 也就是一月多, 妮可也換iphone了. 不是說女生比較喜歡black berry嗎?我知道還是有女生喜歡iphone阿, 但這....我懷疑了一下.
另外就她MSN上的 “peresistence" 堅持到底在堅持什麼...?????????
她在McGill到底有沒有男友阿?!還是這邊(VAN)有所以在堅持...但她已經畢業了回到溫哥華了.怎麼還有放peresistence. 難道她忘記刪掉了. (我知道我想很多而又不去問- 想把自己變白吃嗎?)
喔!... 還有我當時有看到一張照片...下面的comments把我弄的一頭霧水...
下面的人把我弄傻了...
xxx: "fang, you are sexy
n: "hah thanks xxx~
cindy: nicole bb hao hottttt !!!! (43讚) <-挖靠*
Rxxxxa Yxxn: woahhhhhh Fan Fan!!!! 明星情侶:P
Although I don't know you (n) but i'm saying the truth ^^
-march 29 @ 6:10pm
n: fanfan's the 明星 here haha but thanks =)
挖! 那時我看昏頭 因為妮可穿太正了...頭腦不能一致. 當下看成以為他們是情侶(maybe).
我整個忌妒羨慕沖昏頭....
我知道這些...想法和照片真的很誇張(really really really ridiculous!!!!)...
I didn't make any conversation, knew all these things, and have all these pictures and had ridiculously thoughts. Jesus Christ!!
You妮可 or anyone else probably and bet you think I'm a freaking pervert and because all these facts,
I can't disagree with you but I have my reason. 我一直無法改變我沖昏頭的習慣. And because of this crap, I don't have the courage to chat with people I really like, normally, no matter in person or not.
However, I will try my truly best - not to do that again with you if I ever have the chance to meet you again! I will make sure we will have a nice conversation.
Please let me meet you again!
Please let me meet you again!
Please let me meet you again!
DX!!
==================================================
白癡: nice photo XD
她: lol
她: thank you白癡: XD
她: how r u?
白癡: hmm....ok la...你勒?
她 i'm okay tooo
白癡: LOL...很久不見 你要畢業了嗎??
她: next year
她: yoou?
白癡: 還蠻快的白癡: 我也差不多一年吧...LOL..
她: yupyupp
她: do you like ur major?
白癡: 你有邊工作邊讀書嗎?
白癡: 哈~問的好....還好拉..
白癡: 怎麼?你有想要換你major?
她: no...i'm almost done
她: i'll just finish it
她: lol
她: no i'm not workin
白癡: aww...
白癡: 你有打算在東部找工作嗎?
白癡: or find job in BC???
她: maybe in bc or asia
白癡: 喔~
她: you??
白癡: 哈 就在BC吧...
白癡: 做到有些經驗 在出國邊工作邊玩吧 XD
她: hahah
她: i see i see
她: what are u studying again?
她: media design
白癡: 哈...你猜阿
她: i forgot...
她: something design
白癡: hhaha......media/design LO
白癡: 你不素architecture.....大四有很難嗎?
她: so i was right!!!
她: =P
她: umm architecture's ok
她: kinda tiring sometimes
白癡: 哈~我朋友在mcGill讀architecture讀一半 而已...
白癡: 不是因為architecture難...
白癡: 因為那邊太冷了...LOL
她: lol
她: it is cold ...
她: ><
她: i'm gonna sleep now
她: i'll t2ul k
白癡: okokok!..LOL..
白癡: talk to you sometime ba..
白癡: i have midterm these days..LOL..
白癡: nite la
她: night (S)
==================================================
and of course I lie. 我之後再也沒有跟他連絡了.
我知道我英文太爛了compare to anyone else who probably live in Vancouver for just five years
and has awesome English skills.
所以我當時只好打中文.
現在又讀了一次這conversation. Yes, I was dumb as hell. I hate it. I hate that I cant
believe what I said. I know I tried not to be crazy enough to think much. I just spilt out what I had in mind. And she didn't bother to response or start any
conversation, which mean she is not interested at me.
Oops- off topic and it's almost 2AM now.
我要說得reason是..我每一次都想太多. 每次沖昏頭都是跟非常喜歡的女生講話.
實在很沒有勇氣再繼續跟妮可聊. 也當然之後就不了了之到現在...
Like same thing happened to Amy Wu. = ="
That was a bad experience. I know I didn't like her as much as 妮可, but
super surprisingly she knew that I liked her and I knew how. She actually asked
her best friend in Big Head Jessie, about our conversation. And Jessie asked bocaj
if he knows this person(me). Then Amy knew after all that I was chasing her,
but I didn't make much of attempts later on. I thought she probably
got the sense that I must had other things in mind, so she started our last conversation.
She asked me on MSN about how to make Head/Foot on Microsoft Doc. I didn't say much
because I was in a lecture and the other real reason was I did not know how, seriously!
It's probably that I did not say much or continuously helping her to solve this problem.
Nevertheless, I was not surprised that she never gone on-line again.
Funny thing was bocaj said, dude, she is one good girl who watch japanese drama which
you like and constantly work/school everyday. I thought so too but somehow I shift my
attention and dealt with projects. (<-bullshit!) I checked on Amy's Facebook and
found that she went to clubbing and had hmmm weird makeup (sorry). It's
not like ugly or something, but it just didn't fit her. She is better off not having heavy
makeup. And I thought it was probably the reason not many boys chase her (reference from
jessie and bocaj heard it), not the fact she was not pretty, her friends brought her to the clubs.
More surprisingly, I met her recently, like May or June.
I don't know if she recognized me, but I was sure that was her.
What I meant was, she was not even had makeup on. She made herself looked bad as an old old lady.
I was shocked that why the hell she wanted to make herself look this badly. I felt sorry for her, and
most likely or partial is my fault too. I don't know how to express this now and felt sorry that I just...
just lost feeling of her... ... ... ... .
我知道我打太多爛英文了...但沒辦法...有時候我想法不是express in Chinese. 恩..我在這呆太久了.
我知道這篇是looking back...
但我又要shift我的focus...= ="
剛剛講到Amy改變很大...現在又要回頭講妮可 Orz
這段可以跳過, if you like ...
妮可是有變...變化可說大or小.大是說她會裝扮自己. 小是說她很有氣質.
我跑到之前幾年的blog. 發現我有放她剛畢業跟Andy, Cindy拍的照片.
(wow dude, you even know her friends. you are a horrible horrible person.)
她當時沒什麼化裝(一樣可愛) 穿的很樸素. 感覺單純及了.
現在的她, 不但照片上的她散發出正妹的氣質, 現在又非常也女人味.
(右邊是她best sis, Grace. (你沒救了))
hmm..當然我男生是難以抗拒.......事業線, 實話實說.

連我都不得不說有差. 有點覺得在看不同的人. 但不僅如此, 整個跟他好久很久以前的照片相較比...
just wow me ..this is a freaking WOW MOMENT!!
*現在已經2:30...冏 再拖下下...
講些別的事好了...
一直想要講...但覺得那都是心理作用...
所以很北懶不想講...但憋在心理很不爽快...
stalker心得:
這兩年來我一直很好奇兩件事...well it's like more than 2 things.
就她換照片是隨心所欲嗎?還是....因為我換照片. (WTF right?)
我這幾年也只換了好像兩張MSN照片吧.
而妮可換照片的時間都相較差不多, 雖然有次隔幾天又換了...
不過還是很讓我好奇...心理作用吧...= =
我換iphone過後的的兩三個月後, 也就是一月多, 妮可也換iphone了. 不是說女生比較喜歡black berry嗎?我知道還是有女生喜歡iphone阿, 但這....我懷疑了一下.
另外就她MSN上的 “peresistence" 堅持到底在堅持什麼...?????????
她在McGill到底有沒有男友阿?!還是這邊(VAN)有所以在堅持...但她已經畢業了回到溫哥華了.怎麼還有放peresistence. 難道她忘記刪掉了. (我知道我想很多而又不去問- 想把自己變白吃嗎?)
喔!... 還有我當時有看到一張照片...下面的comments把我弄的一頭霧水...
下面的人把我弄傻了...xxx: "fang, you are sexy
n: "hah thanks xxx~
cindy: nicole bb hao hottttt !!!! (43讚) <-挖靠*
Rxxxxa Yxxn: woahhhhhh Fan Fan!!!! 明星情侶:P
Although I don't know you (n) but i'm saying the truth ^^
-march 29 @ 6:10pm
n: fanfan's the 明星 here haha but thanks =)
挖! 那時我看昏頭 因為妮可穿太正了...頭腦不能一致. 當下看成以為他們是情侶(maybe).
我整個忌妒羨慕沖昏頭....
我知道這些...想法和照片真的很誇張(really really really ridiculous!!!!)...
I didn't make any conversation, knew all these things, and have all these pictures and had ridiculously thoughts. Jesus Christ!!
You妮可 or anyone else probably and bet you think I'm a freaking pervert and because all these facts,
I can't disagree with you but I have my reason. 我一直無法改變我沖昏頭的習慣. And because of this crap, I don't have the courage to chat with people I really like, normally, no matter in person or not.
However, I will try my truly best - not to do that again with you if I ever have the chance to meet you again! I will make sure we will have a nice conversation.
Please let me meet you again!
Please let me meet you again!
Please let me meet you again!
DX!!
沒有留言:
張貼留言