2006年6月20日

YOU MUST READ THIS LETTER~Erek~請務必瀏覽~去狂歡之夜

Wanna join our PARTY?

Who When and Where??

WHO?~ the more people we have in the party, the more people wanna join the party.

When?~ How about June 23(Thur.) , 25(Sunday), or after 29(Thur), because some people still have Chinese exam on June 29.Where?~ TELL ME where u wanna go....Richmond susie, Musashi(downtown), or Korean food....etc

I ganna let these guys know so you can ask them if u wanna discuss it: Holden Jacob Wilson Me(Erek) Daniel MichaelChen RickynHisBrotherRoni Baron Wilbur RobertLin JerryMa Wei Terry Evan Ubert JosephT.

PS~ if you wanna ask more people to come, just let us to know it.

** I will try my best to connect with them and i will get more poeple to come too.

** And I will tell u guys the party day as early as possible.

MY PHONE NUMBER~ HOME: 596-2088
Cell: 518-7271
....................................╬€╬Erek╬€╬..................................

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

wahhah...me updated my blog...very nice o...wahahha...